My philosophy of personal training
You want to improve your fitness or lose weight? Or do you want to start training after an injury or do you have a medical history? You are fit and yet you want to perfect your training? For these cases and many more I am the right partner for you.
With my many years of experience as a physiotherapist and a number of additional certificates I offer high quality personal training. Furthermore, I can cater to your individual medical history. I can help you understand your physiognomy, and thus help you to achieve your goals. As a physiotherapist my training starts where the medical care has its limits. Whether the healing of a torn tendon or a herniated disc – with me at your side you achieve your personal goals with a workout program tailored to you.
This program is based on five pillars:
- Movement: A large part of our pathological symptoms have their origin in the lack of exercise, the dictates of our everyday lives. Learn by my side, how to improve by analyzing and then optimizing rooted procedures.
- Nutrition:Modern studies show that up to 90 percent of internal diseases are caused by poor nutrition - directly or indirectly. Consider these facts not to be a risk but as an opportunity, the future can lead to a healthier life.
- Relaxation: Escape the everyday routine for an hour and set a relaxing contrast. This and much more allows you the personal training with me.
- Life-Work balance: Your Personal Trainer will guide you in many situations. By supporting your leisure time and sports with flexible appointment times I assure you reliable relief.
- Performance testing: Evidence-based diagnosis allows goal-oriented training activities. The course and progress of your training is available for further analysis at any time.
NAfter a no-obligation initial consultation where we can get to know each other, another conversation follows which serves as the basis for the success of your personal training. This dialog is used to gather all relevant data. This includes the result of a previous medical diagnosis of performance (for example, created by your family doctor) as well as social and physical components. In the end, this gives an overview of your individual needs.
Following the consultation, we define your goals together. It’s about your ideas with which you have approached me. You also get honest feedback and not exaggerated forecasts. Good personal training is a question of trust.
Your training plan
This training plan is created individually and modified as needed, so that consideration also applies to your particular form on the day. Again, we work as a team and remain in constant dialogue.
The first training
The first training session should assist you in settling into a new situation. It gives me clues as to whether we are on the right track with our planning or if adjustments should be made.
Controls of your vital signs, or even simple questioning and reflection – important tools for training design. They enable a highly efficient training, which produce (even with clients who have a limited amount of time) subjective and objective success.
4. Life-Work balance